Research programme: atherosclerosis therapy - TrigenAlternative Names: Anti-inflammatory research programme - Trigen; PR 8
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Trigen Holdings AG
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Feb 2008 This programme is still in active development
- 01 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Atherosclerosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)