Research programme: congestive heart failure therapy - TrigenAlternative Names: PR 5
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Trigen Holdings AG
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 21 Feb 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 01 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Congestive heart failure in United Kingdom (unspecified route)