Research programme: diabetes/obesity therapy - Celera Genomics
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Celera Genomics Group
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jan 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Jan 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (unspecified route)