Research programme: cardiovascular disorders therapy - Merck/FoxHollow TechnologiesAlternative Names: Atherosclerosis therapy research programme - Merck & Co/FoxHollow Technologies
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator FoxHollow Technologies; Merck & Co
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 05 Mar 2008 This programme is still in active development
- 27 Sep 2006 Merck & Co. expands the scope of its worldwide strategic research collaboration with FoxHollow Technologies
- 14 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)