Research programme: drug discovery - Infinity Pharmaceuticals/Ono Pharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Infinity Pharmaceuticals; Ono Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined indication in Japan (unspecified route)
- 13 Sep 2006 Discovery Partners International has been acquired and merged into Infinity Pharmaceuticals