Research programme: inhaled peptides - Boehringer Ingelheim/Syntonix
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; Syntonix Pharmaceuticals
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2007 Syntonix Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Biogen Idec
- 08 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Undefined in USA (Inhalation)
- 08 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Undefined in Germany (Inhalation)