Research programme: ophthalmic disorders therapeutics - Fovea Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Fovea Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic macular oedema
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetic macular oedema in France (Topical)
- 08 Oct 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in France
- 09 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Diabetic macular oedema in France (Topical)