AVE 3085Alternative Names: AVE3085
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide synthase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 13 Feb 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Congestive heart failure in Europe (unspecified route)
- 16 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Congestive heart failure in Europe (unspecified route)