Research Programme: antineoplastic monoclonal antibodies - Morphotek/John Wayne Cancer Institute
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator John Wayne Cancer Institute; Morphotek
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Lung cancer; Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 2007 Eisai acquires Morphotek
- 30 Mar 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 18 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (Parenteral)