H 101Alternative Names: H101; Oncorine; rAd5 H101
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Originator Shanghai Sunway Biotech
- Class Antineoplastics; Oncolytic viruses
- Mechanism of Action P53 gene modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Head and neck cancer
- Phase II Lung cancer
- Clinical Phase Unknown Liver cancer; Malignant pleural effusion; Pancreatic cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- No development reported Bone cancer