Diabetes therapeutic - Baxter International/Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator Baxter International; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Diabetes mellitus in Europe (Parenteral)
- 15 Jun 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Diabetes mellitus in USA (Parenteral)
- 28 Nov 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in Europe (Parenteral)