Research programme: GlycoPEGylated proteins - Novo Nordisk
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Originator Neose Technologies; Novo Nordisk
- Class Glycoproteins
- Mechanism of Action Blood coagulation factor replacements; Factor X stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 21 Dec 2005 Neose Technologies and Novo Nordisk expand a research, development and license agreement
- 17 Nov 2003 Early research in Haemophilia A in Denmark (Parenteral)