Research programme: glycosylation inhibitors - Infinity Pharmaceuticals/Seikagaku
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Infinity Pharmaceuticals; Seikagaku Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Glycosylation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined indication in Japan (unspecified route)
- 13 Sep 2006 Discovery Partners International has been acquired and merged into Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Undefined in Japan (unspecified route)