Anthrax vaccine (Trithrax) - Buckler DiodefenseAlternative Names: Anthrax vaccine (Trithrax) - Virionyx/Zeptometrix; Trithrax
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Buckler Biodefence Corp
- Developer Buckler Biodefense
- Class Anthrax vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Anthrax toxin inhibitors; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Anthrax
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jul 2007 This vaccine programme is still in active development
- 28 Nov 2005 Clinical trials in Anthrax in New Zealand (unspecified route)