At a glance
- Originator Samyang Group
- Class Cyclopropanes; Morphinans; Opioid analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nociceptin receptor agonists; Opioid delta receptor antagonists; Opioid kappa receptor antagonists; Opioid mu receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer pain; Postoperative pain
Most Recent Events
- 29 Nov 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Postoperative pain in South Korea (Transdermal)
- 29 Nov 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer pain in South Korea (Transdermal)
- 29 Nov 2005 Buprenorphine is available for licensing(http://www.samyangpharm.com)