Research programme: anti-C5a immunotherapies - Resistentia Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Originator Resistentia Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Complement C5a inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Crohn's disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2014 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 16 Oct 2014 Discontinued - Preclinical for Crohn's disease in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 29 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Sweden (unspecified route)