Research programme: cholesterol absorption inhibitors - Lipideon Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Lipideon Biotechnology AG
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol absorption inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 25 Mar 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in Switzerland
- 30 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Hypercholesterolaemia in Switzerland (unspecified route)