Research programme: psoriasis foam therapies - Foamix/LEO PharmaAlternative Names: Calcipotriol foam
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Originator Foamix; LEO Pharma
- Class Antipsoriatics; Cyclohexanes; Dihydroxycholecalciferols; Indenes; Vitamin D analogues
- Mechanism of Action Calcitriol receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jun 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Psoriasis in Denmark (Topical)
- 01 Dec 2005 Preclinical trials in Psoriasis in Denmark (Topical)