Research programme: thiopurine prodrugs - AngiogeneAlternative Names: ANG 706; ANG 719; ANG700 series; Hypoxia activated prodrugs - Angiogene
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator Angiogene Pharmaceuticals
- Class Purines; Sulfhydryl compounds
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Antimetabolites
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 30 Oct 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 05 Dec 2005 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in United Kingdom (unspecified route)