GSK 625019Alternative Names: 625019; GSK625019; GW-625019
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Metabolic syndrome; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2011 No development reported - Phase-I for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Apr 2011 No development reported - Phase-I for Metabolic syndrome in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Feb 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Metabolic syndrome in USA (unspecified route)