CYT 009 GhrQbAlternative Names: CYT009-GhrQb; Obesity vaccine - Cytos Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Cytos Biotechnology
- Class Obesity therapies; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Ghrelin antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Obesity in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 31 Mar 2006 Cytos has completed enrolment in a phase I/IIa trial for Obesity in Switzerland
- 11 May 2005 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Obesity in Switzerland (unspecified route)