CYT 005 AllQbG10Alternative Names: CYT003-QbG10 + approved allergan extract; CYT003-QbG10 combination vaccine - Cytos Biotechnology; CYT005-AllQbG10
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Originator Cytos Biotechnology
- Class Allergy immunotherapies; Antiallergics
- Mechanism of Action Th1 cell stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic asthma; Allergic conjunctivitis; Perennial allergic rhinitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 2008 Efficacy and adverse events data from a Phase-II trial in Perennial allergic rhinitis released by Cytos Biotechnology
- 29 Nov 2007 Cytos Biotechnology initiates enrolment in a phase II trial for perennial allergic rhinitis
- 17 May 2007 Results from a phase IIa clinical trial in patients with allergic rhinitis have been added to the adverse events and Obstructive Airways Disease therapeutic trials sections