MCT 465Alternative Names: MCT-465
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Originator MultiCell Technologies Inc
- Developer MultiCell Technologies Inc; University Health Network
- Class Antivirals; RNA
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Apoptosis stimulants; Immunostimulants; T lymphocyte stimulants; Toll-like receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Liver cancer; Viral hepatitis
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections