TS 041Alternative Names: TS-041
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Janssen L.P.; Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Corticotropin releasing factor receptor 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Anxiety-disorders in Europe
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Major depressive disorder in Europe