Research programme: neuronal nitric oxide synthase inhibitors - PfizerAlternative Names: CP 536404; CP 601073; CP 695516
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Craniocerebral trauma; Neuropathic pain; Neuroprotection; Parkinson's disease; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (IV)
- 13 Aug 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Parkinson's disease in USA (IV)
- 13 Aug 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Neuroprotection in USA (IV)