Research programme: liver X receptor modulators - Phenex Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Phenex Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Liver X receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypercholesterolaemia in Germany (unspecified route)
- 22 Sep 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 13 Dec 2005 Preclinical trials in Hypercholesterolaemia in Germany (unspecified route)