GTP 200Alternative Names: GTP-200
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Originator Gastrotech Pharma
- Class Appetite stimulants; Peptide hormones
- Mechanism of Action Growth hormone releasing factor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cachexia
Most Recent Events
- 13 Feb 2006 Phase-II clinical trials in Cachexia in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 13 Dec 2005 Phase I/II clinical trials in Cachexia in Switzerland (unspecified route)