366074Alternative Names: TA-1702
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Developer GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 25 May 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Overactive bladder in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Oct 2007 Tanabe Seiyaku Co. Ltd has merged with Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation to form Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 30 Sep 2007 Suspended - Phase-I for Overactive bladder in USA (unspecified route)