Research programme: nerve regeneration therapeutics - Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics
- Developer Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics; Galapagos NV; Netherlands Institute for Brain Research; Vrije Universiteit
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 15 Dec 2005 Preclinical trials in Neurological disorders in Netherlands (unspecified route)