PTX 111Alternative Names: PTX-111
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Phytrix
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Virus internalisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis B; HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2011 No development reported - Phase-II for Hepatitis B in India (unspecified route)
- 01 Feb 2011 No development reported - Phase-II for HIV-1 infections in Germany (unspecified route)
- 19 Dec 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in HIV-1 infections in Germany (unspecified route)