PTX 200Alternative Names: PTX-200
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Phytrix
- Class Antiparkinsonians; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2011 No development reported - Phase-I/II for Parkinson's disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 19 Dec 2005 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Parkinson's disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 19 Dec 2005 PTX 200 is available for licensing (http://phytrix.com)