Research programme: antiviral immunostimulants - KinetaAlternative Names: CB 183872; IB 657; LHF-535; rOAS-1
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Originator Illumigen Biosciences
- Developer Kineta; KPI Therapeutics
- Class Enzymes; Ligases; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Ribonuclease stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Viral infections