Research programme: PARP inhibitors - Kyorin PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: KCL-440
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kyorin Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cerebral infarction
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cerebral-infarction in Japan (IV)
- 01 Mar 2006 A preclinical study has been added to the pharmacokinetics and Neurological disorders pharmacodynamics sections
- 22 Dec 2005 Preclinical trials in Cerebral infarction in Japan (IV)