Research programme: guanylate cyclase stimulants - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: AP-811; natriuretic peptide clearance receptor (NPR-C)-selective ligands - GlaxoSmithKline
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Guanylate cyclase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Hypertension in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Dec 2005 Preclinical trials in Hypertension in USA (unspecified route)