Research programme: small molecule therapeutics: Boehringer/TransTech
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; TransTech Pharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Dec 2005 Preclinical trials in Undefined in USA (unspecified route)