Research programme: small-molecule anti-inflammatory therapy - Eidogen-Sertanty/KalypsysAlternative Names: anti-inflammatory agents - Eidogen Sertanty/Kalypsys
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Eidogen-Sertanty; Kalypsys
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in USA
- 29 Dec 2005 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)