Research programme: women's health therapeutics - Crucell/Ferring
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Crucell
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Female genital diseases
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Gynaecological disorders in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 22 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Gynaecological disorders in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 31 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Gynaecological disorders in Denmark (unspecified route)