Research programme: muscarinic M1 receptor agonists - TorreyPines TherapeuticsAlternative Names: NGX 292
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Originator Life Science Research Israel
- Developer TorreyPines Therapeutics Inc
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 22 Oct 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Oct 2006 TorreyPines Therapeutics has merged with Axonyx to form TorreyPines Therapeutics, Inc.
- 10 Jan 2006 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)