MRX 530Alternative Names: Abbott-76120; ABT-120; Open-Cath-R®; r-UK; Urokinase alfa
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator ImaRx Therapeutics
- Class Plasminogen activator enzymes; Serine endopeptidases; Thrombolytics
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Catheter thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jan 2006 Phase-III clinical trials in Catheter thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)