Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - Thallion Pharmaceuticals/ImClone Systems
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Originator Caprion Pharmaceuticals; ImClone Systems
- Developer ImClone Systems; Thallion Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Apr 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)
- 14 Apr 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Nov 2008 ImClone Systems has been acquired by Eli Lilly