Research programme: pain therapeutics - Purdue Pharma/Shionogi
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Purdue Pharma; Shionogi
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Pain
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA and Japan
- 18 Jan 2006 Preclinical trials in Pain in Japan (unspecified route)
- 18 Jan 2006 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)