H 100 - Humanetics Corporation
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Originator Humanetics Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Mar 2014 No development reported - Phase-I for Bacterial infections in USA (PO)
- 19 Jan 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Bacterial infections in USA (PO)