Research programme: small molecule therapeutic - 4SC/Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator 4SC; Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 2012 Preclinical development is in progress in Japan
- 07 Dec 2006 4SC AG announced that the cooperation with Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho on the optimised target in the area of diabetes was completed in September 2006
- 30 Sep 2006 No development reported - Early research for Diabetes mellitus in Japan (unspecified route)