Research programme: marine microorganism-derived antibacterials - Nereus PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: NPI-3114; NPI-3304
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Originator Nereus Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jul 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 24 Jan 2006 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)