Research programme: cephalosporin antibacterials - Yungjin PharmAlternative Names: YJP-40102
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Yung-Jin Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gram-positive infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Gram-positive-infections in South Korea
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Methicillin-resistant-Staphylococcus-aureus-infections in South Korea
- 24 Jan 2006 Preclinical trials in Meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections in South Korea (unspecified route)