Research programme: influenza therapy - Amyxa PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: APP-0206; CXF-Y2
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Originator Amyxa Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 2009 This programme is still active
- 23 Jun 2009 Aphios Corporation is seeking development partners for the programme (http://www.aphios.com)
- 24 Jan 2006 Preclinical trials in Influenza virus infections in USA (unspecified route)