Research programme: antibacterials - Destiny PharmaAlternative Names: DPD201; DPD202; DPD204; DPD206; DPD207; DPD241; MQ drug series - Destiny Pharma; XF drug series - Destiny Pharma; XF-42; XF-70
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2012
At a glance
- Originator Destiny Pharma
- Class Metalloporphyrins; Porphyrins
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Bacterial infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2012 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (Inhalation)
- 28 Oct 2008 Preclinical pharmacodynamics data in Bacterial infections presented at the 48th Annual Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy and 46th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America (ICAAC/IDSA-2008)
- 25 Jan 2006 This programme is still in active development