Research programme: cachexia therapy - GastrotechAlternative Names: GTP-3XX
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2008
At a glance
- Originator Gastrotech Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Somatotropin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cachexia
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Cachexia in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 01 Dec 2005 Preclinical trials in Cachexia in Denmark (unspecified route)