SB 742510Alternative Names: 742510; GSK-742510; SB-742510
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (PO)
- 30 Nov 2005 Phase-I clinical trials for Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (PO)