Research programme: immunological disorders therapy - Cellzome/GraffinityAlternative Names: Small molecule kinase modulators - Cellzome/Graffinity
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Cellzome; Graffinity
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Phosphotransferase modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 Aug 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 01 Feb 2006 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in Germany (unspecified route)